Attn: Joe Yaiullo Re:Atlantis Marine World

This forum is moderated by our editor, Terry Siegel. Feel free to ask Terry questions about the magazine including the Editorial and Letters to the Editor.

Moderators: AF Founder, Admins

Attn: Joe Yaiullo Re:Atlantis Marine World

Postby fish.freak » June 22nd, 2007, 12:39 pm

Joe,
My name is Scott Mayback & am from LI, but moved to Oregon for school where I am a senior in the Marine Bio program. I am also a avid reefer and am interested in captive breeding programs of fish and corals. I am currently working with false perculas and Bangaii Cardinals, and countless corals and anemones.
So my question is what time of year do your fish usually spawn, and are you interested in trying to extract the eggs for raising?
I would be very interested in offering my help with this matter at no cost to your aquarium, and would love to come see it in person the next time I am in NY.
Thanks, Scott (scottiemay@gmail.com)
fish.freak

Re: Attn: Joe Yaiullo Re:Atlantis Marine World

Postby AF Founder » June 22nd, 2007, 12:44 pm

fish.freak wrote:Joe,
My name is Scott Mayback & am from LI, but moved to Oregon for school where I am a senior in the Marine Bio program. I am also a avid reefer and am interested in captive breeding programs of fish and corals. I am currently working with false perculas and Bangaii Cardinals, and countless corals and anemones.
So my question is what time of year do your fish usually spawn, and are you interested in trying to extract the eggs for raising?
I would be very interested in offering my help with this matter at no cost to your aquarium, and would love to come see it in person the next time I am in NY.
Thanks, Scott (scottiemay@gmail.com)

You need to post this in the breeder's forum at http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=46
Terry Siegel
Editor, Advanced Aquarist
AF Founder
Reefkeeper

Re: Attn: Joe Yaiullo Re:Atlantis Marine World

Postby fish.freak » June 22nd, 2007, 7:00 pm

AF Founder wrote:
You need to post this in the breeder's forum at http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=46

Thanks, I posted it over there. I followed the link in the article to this forum.
fish.freak

Return to Advanced Aquarist's Editorial Discussion