- Inspired by architectural styling, the EDGE aquarium, a 23 L (6 US Gal), 6 sided closed top glass aquarium, 3 dimensional water cube provides a unique visual effect capturing emotion and serenity within a contemporary setting.
- Provides high definition viewing from every angle
- Sealed glass top provides high definition viewing and reduces evaporation for less maintenance.
- Retractable halogen lighting system, suitable for aquatic plants and casts a unique shimmering effect.
- Removable cover for easy aquarium and filter access
- Overhead ventilation grill dissipates lamp heat and avoids moisture
- Powerful easy to use EDGE filter with 3 stage filtration to ensure clear water and a healthy environment.
- Overall dimensions: 36.5cm H x 43cm W x 35cm D
- Tank Dimensions: 22.4cm H x 43cm W x 26cm D
MattM showed me this tank the other day. Looks pretty killer though I've not been to an LFS to check em out yet. $130 bucks or so. The OEM lighting is not sufficient for plants but there are some LED and CFL DIY upgrades that look simple enough.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/plant ... hread.html
This tank from the Planted Tank thread has the CFL and LED upgrades. Design also suffers from curtain shadows since the light is so close to the surface but still this looks like a killer little tank for amano style fw.