My First Batch

The off-topic forum for members to chat and discuss non-reefkeeping topics. Be warned that this forum is not for the easily offended.

Moderators: asmith, Admins

Re: My First Batch

Postby SpaceAce » June 16th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Bud is only good when there's absolutely nothing else to drink. Even then I'd probably still pass.
Does this hurt your eyes?Well does it? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
SpaceAce
{squat}

Postby Bingo » June 16th, 2012, 3:11 pm

Taste a Bud anywhere in the world, and it tastes EXACTLY the same. That's an AMAZING feat of brewing. There's so many variables that can change a taste of a beer, and Bud has conquered them all. Now that's a good BREWERY. However, I don't think American Bud is a good beer. Budvar is drinkable, though.

I have a creme ale recipe that all the Bud/Miller drinkers actually like. I'm nowhere near good enough to brew a light lager that would taste good.

B
Thales wrote:Holy crap! It seems it would be easy to stop them, what with no legs.
Aragorn wrote:That's a good idea cuz without thumbs, the deer can't handle a rapier if their lives depended on it.
tangirl wrote:She can prepare testicles her way, I'll prepare them my way.
Checker wrote:Yah, probably best to walk quietly backwards out of this thread
Bingo
Reefkeeper

Postby SpaceAce » June 16th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Still crapolla
Does this hurt your eyes?Well does it? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
SpaceAce
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 16th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Bingo wrote:Taste a Bud anywhere in the world, and it tastes EXACTLY the same. That's an AMAZING feat of brewing. There's so many variables that can change a taste of a beer, and Bud has conquered them all. Now that's a good BREWERY. However, I don't think American Bud is a good beer. Budvar is drinkable, though.

I have a creme ale recipe that all the Bud/Miller drinkers actually like. I'm nowhere near good enough to brew a light lager that would taste good.

B

Umm I tried a Budweiser in Europe and it was nothing like ours? Ohhh it was a Budvar though after Googling.
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby Bingo » June 16th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Budvar is (I think) still only brewed according to the purity laws. Only Barley, hops, water and yeast are allowed in the beer.

US Bud is brewed with a high amount of rice, which lightens the beer body and color as well.

B
Thales wrote:Holy crap! It seems it would be easy to stop them, what with no legs.
Aragorn wrote:That's a good idea cuz without thumbs, the deer can't handle a rapier if their lives depended on it.
tangirl wrote:She can prepare testicles her way, I'll prepare them my way.
Checker wrote:Yah, probably best to walk quietly backwards out of this thread
Bingo
Reefkeeper

Postby Flabello Meandroid » June 16th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Now that's a good BREWERY.

It's a good factory- not sure if I'd call it a good brewery. Factories can turn out all sorts of products exactly identical every time- not sure I'm all that impressed by that in this case.
Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Previous

Return to The Sump