No more booze and butts on the taxpayer dime

The off-topic forum for members to chat and discuss non-reefkeeping topics. Be warned that this forum is not for the easily offended.

Moderators: asmith, Admins

Re: No more booze and butts on the taxpayer dime

Postby Prawnman » June 15th, 2012, 2:33 pm

EddyP wrote:
Checker wrote:Im in favor of companies issiung map and msrp. Its a valid method of protecting the value of your goods, especially now with web vs brick and mortar. For us, the bulk of our sales is via b&m and the web with less overhead is able to discount. So we utilize MAP.

I don't mind that. I just don't think the government should be doing so.

If a InBev wants to say "hey, you can't sell out **** for less than $x or we wont sell to you", I'm fine with that. I just don't think that arrangement should be decided by the government.

Damn straight :D
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby EddyP » June 15th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Wow. I misspelled a lot of stuff in that post.
Kick its ass, Shelly.

If every time I bring up a new incident and you resort to Chappaquiddick, then you've got nothing.
EddyP
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 15th, 2012, 2:40 pm

It's OK if you recognize it after the fact... at least you know the spelling, it just didn't come out right. I blame Len :D
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby EddyP » June 15th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Checker wrote:It's OK if you recognize it after the fact... at least you know the spelling, it just didn't come out right. I blame Len :D

I also had some extra words in there.

I haven't even had a Friday cocktail yet.
Kick its ass, Shelly.

If every time I bring up a new incident and you resort to Chappaquiddick, then you've got nothing.
EddyP
{squat}

Postby tinctorus » June 15th, 2012, 4:09 pm

I LOVE the fact that they want to do this, However living in South Florida and seeing the type and quality "or should I say LACK of quality" people that collect welfare AND food stamps I can see these scumbags literally rioting in the streets and looting stores...I have a feeling it'll end up looking like the L.A riots down here LOL

I have one scumbag neighbor "I live in a nice neighborhood BTW" who lives at home with her mom, she has a 4 year old kid who she could care less about taking care of or feeding and she takes her food stamp card and trades it to her drug dealer across town for crack so that her and her scumbag boyfriend "who also gets welfare and food stamps BTW" can get her rock...Then her boyfriend/welfare leach does the same thing with his food stamp card

Meanwhile she NEVER gets food for her kid with the card, And you know what her excuse for not using her card to get food for her kid is???

Why should I spend my food stamp money on food for him I mean they feed him breakfast and lunch at school so why should I spend my HARD EARNED money!!!
I lost it and started screaming at her about how the F**K can you dare say YOUR HARD EARNED money when you do NOTHING for it AT ALL!!
Meanwhile neither me or my wife were able to get unemployment when we lost our jobs due to company cutbacks and this friggin leachis getting ever **** benefit the GOVT offers...

I cant wait till they kick these jerkoffs off of the taxpayers dime, it just makes me so furious
tinctorus

Postby EddyP » June 15th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Manny?
Kick its ass, Shelly.

EddyP
{squat}

Postby seven » June 15th, 2012, 4:35 pm

EddyP wrote:Manny?

Totally Mannyland :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are completely, 100%, absolutely unique...just like everybody else.

It's all fun and games till someone gets thier eye poked out...then it's one-eyed fun and games.

Proverbs 31:6,7

Gaige_of_another_board wrote:Sex with a hairy armed pigtailed yeti? Yeah, its pretty easy.

Tangirl wrote:Oh, yeah, and suck it eddyp.
seven
{squat}

Previous

Return to The Sump