Going under the knife!

The off-topic forum for members to chat and discuss non-reefkeeping topics. Be warned that this forum is not for the easily offended.

Moderators: asmith, Admins

Re: Going under the knife!

Postby Shade of Knucklehead » June 26th, 2012, 11:46 pm

seven wrote:
Shade of Knucklehead wrote:Good luck.

I was supposed to see a doctor about my elbow tomorrow, but he wanted me to make an appointment so I said **** it. I will just deal with the pain. No way am I going to make an appointment so I can get told I need to go get an x-ray and then come back for another appointment to discuss it and then another appointment to fix it. Doctors suck

Your doctor sucks. I go to the doctor, they take x-ray, doctor comes and tells me what she thinks and how to fix it - 45 minutes tops.

Maybe I should start a thread.
I believe that religion is one of the most evil things on the planet, and mankind will never truly be at peace until we rise up and cast off the shackles created by our ancestors inability to cope with their superstitious fear.
Shade of Knucklehead
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 26th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Shade of Knucklehead wrote:
seven wrote:
Shade of Knucklehead wrote:Good luck.

I was supposed to see a doctor about my elbow tomorrow, but he wanted me to make an appointment so I said **** it. I will just deal with the pain. No way am I going to make an appointment so I can get told I need to go get an x-ray and then come back for another appointment to discuss it and then another appointment to fix it. Doctors suck

Your doctor sucks. I go to the doctor, they take x-ray, doctor comes and tells me what she thinks and how to fix it - 45 minutes tops.

Maybe I should start a thread.

and one of Facebook :lol:
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby gottaknow » June 27th, 2012, 1:29 am

I posted from the icu after my heart attack and was on morphine. My posts were about the same, so don't worry. :D

Oh, and milk the pain and suffering afterward for all you can.

Regards, Eric
Somewhere, a dyslexic atheist with insomnia lies awake wondering if there really is a Dog.

Matt_ wrote:Dude, if I was hard up for some ass I would be taking the advice people gave me. It's a goatee, not an ethical decision.

tangirl wrote:Waz, you can't math.
gottaknow
{squat}

Postby tangirl » June 27th, 2012, 6:03 am

Checker wrote:Ask to keep your tonsils and see what they say :D

If you do a journal, post pics :D

:lol:
Chris don't care about your poop.

Angry people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are. – Chief Red Eagle

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. - Gandalf
tangirl
{squat}

Postby budhaboy » June 27th, 2012, 8:47 am

_Andy wrote:Mine has slipped a lot the last couple of years too. I need to start doing more mental exercise.

start using Cocnut oil in your cooking from time to time - recent studies have shown that Coconut Oli greatly helps with memory loss and the early stages of Dementia/Alzheimers
JP

Sometimes when you're burying a guy alive, for a moment or two you start feeling sorry for him. And then it passes and you keep on shoveling...

oh and people with photo signatures suck
budhaboy
{squat}

Postby sfsuphysics » June 27th, 2012, 11:51 am

Just for NSFW

Day 0:
No pain at all, but irritated as all hell

Walk into admitting
Secretary/woman: Last name
Me : *********
Her: Come in have a seat *picks phone up*
Her: Yeah just walked in, oh no, no, ahh, oh geeze
Me: -_-
Her: Yeah your doctor threw his back out...
Me: Oh no... so ummm
Her: Someone will call you in a day or two to reschedule..

THE ****!!!
For the doctor who only does surgery on Wednesday... bleh... next Weds is 4th of July, and my birthday the following week, they better not have surgery on a holiday
sfsuphysics
{squat}

Postby knowse » June 27th, 2012, 11:56 am

budhaboy wrote:
_Andy wrote:Mine has slipped a lot the last couple of years too. I need to start doing more mental exercise.

start using Cocnut oil in your cooking from time to time - recent studies have shown that Coconut Oli greatly helps with memory loss and the early stages of Dementia/Alzheimers

*Makes mental note!

sfsuphysics wrote:THE ****!!!
For the doctor who only does surgery on Wednesday... bleh... next Weds is 4th of July, and my birthday the following week, they better not have surgery on a holiday

Seriously??? That sucks donkey balls...huge!
Sally
knowse
{squat}

Postby mitchell » June 27th, 2012, 3:52 pm

That Sucks!!!!!

Couldn't they just call in a pharmacist to do your surgery? They know everything!!!!

No elective surgery here on holidays, only emergencies.
mitchell
{squat}

Postby tangirl » June 27th, 2012, 3:54 pm

mitchell wrote:That Sucks!!!!!

Couldn't they just call in a pharmacist to do your surgery? They know everything!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are. – Chief Red Eagle

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. - Gandalf
tangirl
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 27th, 2012, 3:56 pm

FTW!!! :lol:
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby Flabello Meandroid » June 27th, 2012, 4:34 pm

budhaboy wrote:

Do you mean studies by the 700 Club? Maybe there are some other's I haven't heard about...
Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby _Andy » June 27th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Not worth it - I'd prolly fall out of the coconut tree...
_Andy
{squat}

Postby EddyP » June 27th, 2012, 6:07 pm

That's like saying Bettlejuice three times. He'll be here any moment now.
Kick its ass, Shelly.

If every time I bring up a new incident and you resort to Chappaquiddick, then you've got nothing.
EddyP
{squat}

Postby sfsuphysics » June 27th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Well I guess that's good about the holiday bit, if anything I won't be screwed on my birthday... or will I!? mwuahahahahah.

Anyways, I'm curious about how out of it I'll be, my wife managed to free some time up today to be my chauffeur, but as we get closer to farmer's market time maybe not so much and need to know about maybe getting alternate ride ready, as I doubt they'll let me drive home :D
sfsuphysics
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 27th, 2012, 6:46 pm

sfsuphysics wrote:

Well I guess that's good about the holiday bit, if anything I won't be screwed on my birthday... or will I!? mwuahahahahah.

Anyways, I'm curious about how out of it I'll be, my wife managed to free some time up today to be my chauffeur, but as we get closer to farmer's market time maybe not so much and need to know about maybe getting alternate ride ready, as I doubt they'll let me drive home :D

Nah, they'll call you a cab so bring some pocket cash and pin it to your shirt with your address :D
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby sfsuphysics » June 27th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Checker wrote:
sfsuphysics wrote:

Nah, they'll call you a cab so bring some pocket cash and pin it to your shirt with your address :D

Somehow I envision something along that Seinfeld episode where Kramer had a mouth full of novocaine and was wearing the toe shoes to help you jump... they thought he was "special"
sfsuphysics
{squat}

Postby Louey » June 27th, 2012, 8:08 pm

That blows, dude.
Louey
DIY Forum Moderator

Postby tangirl » June 28th, 2012, 1:58 am

EddyP wrote:

tangirl
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » June 28th, 2012, 6:22 am

tangirl wrote:
EddyP wrote:

It's not funny, he showed up tonight 8O
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby knowse » June 28th, 2012, 10:44 am

sfsuphysics wrote:

Unrefined coconut oil will help with that as well. :wink:
Sally
knowse
{squat}

PreviousNext

Return to The Sump