OK, Nova Scotia it is.

The off-topic forum for members to chat and discuss non-reefkeeping topics. Be warned that this forum is not for the easily offended.

Moderators: asmith, Admins

Re: OK, Nova Scotia it is.

Postby Flabello Meandroid » July 1st, 2012, 9:46 pm

It's called cabot Trail, great breton park
Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby Flabello Meandroid » July 1st, 2012, 9:47 pm

Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby Flabello Meandroid » July 1st, 2012, 9:49 pm

Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby minime » July 1st, 2012, 9:52 pm

Illuminati sighting!
Brian

These are the demands and sayings of Minime.
minime
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 1st, 2012, 10:29 pm

Flabello Meandroid wrote:It's called cabot Trail, great breton park

:lol: OK, that was at the top of my list.
Chris don't care about your poop.

Angry people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are. – Chief Red Eagle

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. - Gandalf
tangirl
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 1st, 2012, 10:35 pm

The ferry is no more. :(

Angry people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are. – Chief Red Eagle

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. - Gandalf
tangirl
{squat}

Postby Flabello Meandroid » July 1st, 2012, 10:56 pm

It appears you are correct. Unfortunate.
Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby Anemone of the State » July 2nd, 2012, 12:12 am

tangirl wrote:Why is Maine so big?

It is huge. I went to college there. You can drive for hours and hours and still be in the southern part of the state. Be sure to visit Bah Haboh and pick up some Labsta Fox.
Their walls were made of cannon balls, their motto was ...
Anemone of the State
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 2nd, 2012, 6:33 am

Anemone of the State wrote:
tangirl wrote:Why is Maine so big?

It is huge. I went to college there. You can drive for hours and hours and still be in the southern part of the state. Be sure to visit Bah Haboh and pick up some Labsta Fox.

I did Bar Harbor and Acadia a few years ago on the motorcycle. Another place I'd always wanted to see - beautiful. 8)

tangirl
{squat}

Postby budhaboy » July 2nd, 2012, 10:28 am

Flabello Meandroid wrote: On the tip of Nova scotia is a nice circuit to drive around- I'd make that the goal...

Prince Edward Island -IIRC, its the northern and eastern most place you can drive to -went there with my parents, expecting to see a lot of nothing - pull up to the end of the road, and we encounter a group of people from......Rockville, Maryland.
JP

Sometimes when you're burying a guy alive, for a moment or two you start feeling sorry for him. And then it passes and you keep on shoveling...

oh and people with photo signatures suck
budhaboy
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 2nd, 2012, 1:28 pm

Im in Massachusetts, north of Boston somewhere.

tangirl
{squat}

Postby Flabello Meandroid » July 2nd, 2012, 1:33 pm

budhaboy wrote:
Flabello Meandroid wrote: On the tip of Nova scotia is a nice circuit to drive around- I'd make that the goal...

Prince Edward Island -IIRC, its the northern and eastern most place you can drive to -went there with my parents, expecting to see a lot of nothing - pull up to the end of the road, and we encounter a group of people from......Rockville, Maryland.

Nope, you can't drive to Price Edward Island. You're thinking of Cape Breton island.
Flabello Meandroid
{squat}

Postby Wazzel » July 2nd, 2012, 1:35 pm

Flabello Meandroid wrote:Well, I know someone who goes to bay of fundy park every year and loves it. You miss that area if you take the ferry. If you are planning to go to nova scotia I would take the ferry. Give you a break from driving and then you will enjoy it more when you are up there. On the tip of Nova scotia is a nice circuit to drive around- I'd make that the goal...

The Bay of Fundy is cool. I spent a week on the bay in St John, NB a few years back. Kind of chilly in the evening, even during July. Every one I was with was from south Louisiana. We had to buy sweatshirts since we expected it to be warmer.
Mark /////////
Somedays you're the mouse and somedays you're the printer.

My Give a Damm is just about gone.
Wazzel
Global Moderator

Postby budhaboy » July 2nd, 2012, 2:00 pm

Flabello Meandroid wrote:
budhaboy wrote:

Nope, you can't drive to Price Edward Island. You're thinking of Cape Breton island.

you're both right and wrong - I just called my Pop and it was Cape Breton we drove to, and then later took the North Umberland Ferry to visit PEI, however, you can now drive to PEI without taking the Ferry- The Confederation Bridge was opened in 1997.

http://www.tourismpei.com/drive-to-pei

I was a kid when we went - Mom was on a lighthouse kick and some of the roads we traveled to see some of those damned lighthouses were more goat trail than road - I hate "Car Camping".
JP

Sometimes when you're burying a guy alive, for a moment or two you start feeling sorry for him. And then it passes and you keep on shoveling...

budhaboy
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 2nd, 2012, 2:26 pm

Well I goofed up. I ended up in Nashua. Hi Mick.

I guess ill be in Maine in 45 minutes as long as I don't miss any other exits.:lol:

tangirl
{squat}

Postby budhaboy » July 2nd, 2012, 2:47 pm

tangirl wrote:Well I goofed up. I ended up in Nashua. Hi Mick.

I guess ill be in Maine in 45 minutes as long as I don't miss any other exits.:lol:

if you end up in Lakewood Park, post pics, but please use your discretion in photographic subject matter. 8) :lol:
JP

budhaboy
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 2nd, 2012, 4:13 pm

Well, I made it to Maine. I stopped at an almost empty construction site in Dayton to let the dog run. We got back in the car and within 2 minutes the skies opens up. I'm sitting in my car eating a can of ravioli.:lol:

tangirl
{squat}

Postby Prawnman » July 2nd, 2012, 4:15 pm

Sounds fun actually :)

JetBlue just sent me one of the $49 dollar deal emails... I can fly to **** Los Angeles for that... but not across the country. But hey, if you leave from JFK you can go to Bermuda for like $100. LA has nothing on Bermuda :lol:
Prawnman
{squat}

Postby tangirl » July 2nd, 2012, 5:40 pm

My dog is exploring yet another truckstop. I feel bad for him-he stands in the back of the SUV and faces backwards. I gave him dramamine.

Not sure where I am. Somewhere south of Bangor.

tangirl
{squat}

Postby _Andy » July 2nd, 2012, 5:42 pm

Post a boobie pic and we will figure out where your are.
_Andy
{squat}

PreviousNext

Return to The Sump