Learning more specialized skills

A forum to discuss and learn about propagating corals and other invertebrates as well as captive breeding of marine fish.

Moderator: Admins

Postby Snailman » July 18th, 2007, 10:42 am

Wow thanks for the informative skills. Perhaps you should have some classes on the English language and then attend them yourself. :roll:
Snailman
{squat}

Postby xuewawa » July 20th, 2007, 1:33 am

nice sites, anyway, appreciate your efforts.
xuewawa

realestate in Spain

Postby vrvr » November 22nd, 2007, 10:23 pm

Hi there, I also want to move to Spain and I can recommend you some property related sites in Spain, alicante property , seville property and property in malaga . They help me a lot in buying house in Spain. I hope these could give you some help also. And I think living in the tourist places isn't the advisable choice and this is only my personal opinion.
Good luck for you!
investment property spain
costa del sol property for sale
vrvr

learn language

Postby yaya » November 26th, 2007, 2:50 am

I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, corsi inglese a Cork , sprachen studieren and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
English
German
yaya

Postby Prawnman » December 26th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Excellent thread :) Now I can learn to be a nurse whil buying porperty in Spain via the links and speaking german the whole time :) No penis enlargements?
Prawnman
{squat}

Return to Propagation & Captive Breeding